Effective 3/16/20: This page will be updated regularly with the latest America Multi-Sport and Viking Dash Trail Run updates related to COVID-19/Coronavirus.
We are closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and the impact it is having on events around the USA and the world. We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and working closely with state and local authorities to ensure the safety and well-being of every athlete as well as our staff, volunteers, and spectators.
Races affected: Tryon – Postponed, Cincinnati – Postponed, Knoxville – Postponed, St. Louis – Postponed, Louisville – Postponed, Indianapolis Night Raid – Postponed, Los Angeles – Canceled
We will update this page and notify participants by email and social media when we have additional updates.
Our sympathy goes out to all those affected by Coronavirus and we extend our gratitude to all the health care workers fighting to contain its spread.
“In the end, it will be impossible to know if we overreacted or did too much, but it will be QUITE apparent if we under-reacted or did too little.”
We are doing the best we can.