Viking Dash Trail Run™ Returns to Veteran Acres Park!
Join us on December 11th, 2021!
New format for 2020: Choose your Saturday day race distance of 5K, 10K or Half Marathon with all-new shirt and finisher medal, then return in the evening for the Night Raid with its own unique swag!
This event offers a registration protection option through FanShield. For the latest information on FanSheild’s coverage as it pertains to Coronavirus, click here.
When & Where
CARPOOLING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
Friday, December 10:
- 5 – 7pm: Packet Pickup @ Running Depot
[NEW START TIMES for 2021] Saturday, December 11:
- 7:30am – 4:30pm: Packet Pickup @ Race Site
- 8:30am: 5k Pre-race Meeting
- 9:00am: 5k Start
- 9:30am: 10k/Half Marathon Pre-race Meeting
- 10:00am: 10k/Half Marathon Start
- 4:00pm: Night Raid 5k Pre-race meeting
- 4:30pm: Night Raid 5k Start
Day Race Loot
Night Raid Loot
Course Map (Day and Night)
Distance and Price
|through race day||$49||$59||$89|
How do I qualify for the 2021 Viking Dash Trail Run National Championships?
Top 3 Overall Male & Female and top 3 in each age group earn a qualifying spot. Must respond within 3 weeks; spots are then rolled down to the next 3 age group finishers.
Overall National Champion Awards and Age Group National Awards will be given for Male and Female in each distance (5k, 10k and Half Marathon).
- Location TBA
- Qualifying races: June 2020 through June 2021
- Ages: Must be 6 or older for 5k. Must be 9 or older for 10k and Half Marathon.
- 5k age groups: 6-8, 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
- 10k/Half Marathon age groups: 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
- Limited to the first 500 registrants.