Come join us in Jefferson Memorial Forest for Viking Dash Trail Run: Louisville. Once you’re through the starting straight, you’ll be under the forest canopy enjoying a beautiful course with a few challenging climbs. This year we’ve upped the game with the addition of our new “Night Raid”. Try running the trails at dusk for a completely different experience and claim your glow-in-the-dark medal. HEADLAMPS ARE REQUIRED for all Night Raid participants!
When & Where
Saturday May 30:
- 7 – 8:30am: Packet Pickup @ Race Site
- 8:30am: Pre-race Meeting
- 9am: Day Race Starts
- 7 – 8:30pm: Night Raid Packet Pickup @ Race Site
- 8:30pm: Night Raid Pre-race Meeting
- 9pm: Night Raid Starts
Day Race Loot
Night Raid Loot
Distance and Price
Register by 2/4 before 11:59p.m. EDT
- 5k: $29
- 10k: $39
- 13.1M: $54
- Night Raid 5k: $29
- Night Raid 10k: $39
How do I qualify for the 2020 Viking Dash Trail Run National Championships?
Top 3 Overall Male & Female and top 3 in each age group earn a qualifying spot. Must respond within 3 weeks; spots are then rolled down to the next 3 age group finishers.
Overall National Champion Awards and Age Group National Awards will be given for Male and Female in each distance (5k, 10k and Half Marathon).
- Location: Selma, IN
- Qualifying races: June 2019 through June 2020
- Ages: Must be 6 or older for 5k. Must be 9 or older for 10k and Half Marathon.
- 5k age groups: 6-8, 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
- 10k/Half Marathon age groups: 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
- Limited to the first 500 registrants.